Friday, January 8, 2010

Retro Christmas Lights Any Ideas Where I Can Get A Really Cheesy But Cool Retro Christmas Jumper/Sweater?? Preferably With Pictures!?

Any Ideas where I can get a really cheesy but cool retro Christmas Jumper/Sweater?? preferably with pictures!? - retro christmas lights

I really want to find a vintage Christmas, this would really be a bridge with snowflake, snowman, Rudolph, knitted or Christmas pictures that I like with a LED-like lights, but I assumed that it rarely seems to be that haha Star Rudolph.

Suggestions or can add me to the shops that sell these services to see to point you to also purchase in the United States.

Thanks in advance!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bought 3 pairs of Macy's in Manhattan, one of the years before. They had dozens of designs, all very kitsch.

Anonymous said...

I bought 3 pairs of Macy's in Manhattan, one of the years before. They had dozens of designs, all very kitsch.

Anonymous said...

I'm generally in the mall stores such as JC Penney, Sears, etc. You can probably at Target, Marshalls, TJ Maxx find Viewed


Hope this helps


~ Mary J

Anonymous said...

Not sure, but perhaps this page will help with a dress

www.romanticlivesshop.com

Post a Comment