Saturday, January 30, 2010

Jetta Vs A3 Medium Family Car Vs Large Family Car I.e. Audi A3 Vs A4 ?

Medium family car vs large family car i.e. Audi A3 vs A4 ? - jetta vs a3

With a view to replace my Series-3-Cup that we now have a baby on the search for the 4th door I thought, a bit too small, so I wanted to know if the car owner's household income is a struggle to find a stroller / shopping, etc. in the chest and the baby seat in the back etc / passenger a bit small, and I would recommend a little larger. I am 5 foot 10 so as footwell behind the driver's seat. Would a car that is easy Go / Pleasure Long Strange Trip, I was looking car (around £ 10k one years fiscal 2005) if they contribute Honda Civic, Audi A3, Golf / Jetta vs. Audi A4 BMW 3 Series, C-Class Merc. As you can see not really shrink. Oh, it automatically if no evidence estimated at gasoline vs. diesel.

2 comments:

fodaddy1... said...

How long 3 Series and A4, as the big cars? In states that are as small and medium enterprises. For me a great car is a Ford Crown Victoria or an old car.

J G said...

BMW 320d automatic - go to a farm if the show does not start big enough. They are built much better than the other options, with the possible exception of the Honda.
Contrary to popular belief, does not need a big car if you have a child!

Post a Comment