Friday, February 19, 2010

Light Case Of Warts 5 Weeks Pregnant And Very Light Bleeding. Is This Normal?

5 weeks pregnant and very light bleeding. Is this normal? - light case of warts

I begin my 5th Week of pregnancy, and today I had a very fluid, very light pink (sometimes maybe a little darker). It only appears when I go to the toilet and clean underwear (). Not much at all, and I am a little cramping, but nothing major at all. I still have sex or something. I am a worry wart! Is this normal? Someone else could this happen?

Last season: May 5, 2006, if you need information. That was probably half would be my week, but 100% safe. I called the doctor and he said it was not uncommon for this to happen, everything was ok, but could not say that 100%. He said if I was bleeding heavily and I had cramps really bad, just wait and seemy doctor after the weekend. (My appointment is on Monday)!

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment