Saturday, February 13, 2010

158/105 Blood Pressure Reading Does Having A Viral Infection Raise Your Blood Pressure And Pulse Rate?

Does having a viral infection raise your blood pressure and pulse rate? - 158/105 blood pressure reading

I recently went to the emergency room and was diagnosed with a viral infection. Well, when I arrived at the hospital my pulse 158/105 bp and 126 pulse. After three hours to be there, I went to a reading of 144/101 pulse 116th

I had included four different types of medication, drugs like Vicodin for pain and antibiotics. So I feel much better. My mouth dropped his 99.5 affixed to 100.5, but my address in blood pressure and the press are always there. 138/85 pulses between 95-110.

To give you an idea of what I normally) by BP 103/55-130/80 pulse of 61-90 (depending on the activity

Thanks for the help!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there hope ur feeling better, let me by a virus infection can be minor cold that the server is as common cold and help that I sometimes think he is suffering from high fever cause thats ur top cause blood pressure to time. However, some vaccines are avalible to help prevent.

Anonymous said...

Fever is the heart rate to cool the body and cause infections and high pulse that up.These the B / P TP should begin to rise after the infection and fever is under control
Drink plenty of water to infections, cooling the fever

Anonymous said...

Hey there hope ur feeling better, let me by a virus infection can be minor cold that the server is as common cold and help that I sometimes think he is suffering from high fever cause thats ur top cause blood pressure to time. However, some vaccines are avalible to help prevent.

Post a Comment