Saturday, February 6, 2010

Broken Blood Vessels Images Red Area In One Eye -- Broken Blood Vessel?

Red area in one eye -- broken blood vessel? - broken blood vessels images

I woke up this morning with a little redness in my eyes. They focus on a small area - a bit like in the photo below, but smaller, and in the back of the eye. Could not even see when you pull my lower eyelid is a little make-- I am up when I was applying when it arrives. Later I had dinner with a friend, he said. He said it appeared that there was a really small case of conjunctivitis, but I had a couple of times and always received very serious really fast for me. It does not matter - began as a small red dot with a slight redness around them, and since extended the red a little more. Came a little red, but not much.

Since it began in this way could be a broken blood vessel?

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/158/40158 ...



In addition, it helps if at all, contact lenses. I had no pain or anything, not "crunchy" as I have always been with conjunctivitis. There is no change in my vision.

5 comments:

Bunni said...

Well, sure that the contacts they have something to do. I wear contacts and my eyes are bloodshot twice - because of something between the contacts and my eyes stuck or whatever. Some mini-irritation.

I can not see the picture ...), too much (the eye a little thought, but a ruptured blood vessel can cause a whole corner of the eye, deep red and red. Broken blood vessels are red firmly in the rule, too.

Try a few drops of medicine is what was for my red eyes. If this does not help, in two days, consult a physician if you have opened a vein. I think you should consult a doctor for a medical and eye drops, anyway.

Also - Do not use contact lenses! This creates a further irritate the eyes! - Of course he knew.
________________________________
Sowwie, I thought it was: (

I just wanted to add my eye I was not crispy when I red-eye, but some are more yellow than usual garbage. If no change in their dirty eyes, what is likely to burst a vessel. JuE best course is to consult a physician - and, if necessary, they prescribe eye drops to get rid of germs (when) they have red eyes.

Laura41 said...

It is a ruptured blood vessel in the eye. There is nothing you can do. Self heal. I had the same problem in the past, and I see a doctor for them, and what I said.

Kylie said...

should be, it's probably just burst a blood vessel or irritation of the eyes, perhaps you could get eye drops and see if it helps, but my sister had that happen to him and falls for contacts the eye to stop the itching

eric k said...

It is very likely that a blood vessel is broken. This happened twice when I was a teenager, reading too long. It turned out I needed glasses.

King of the LimeNinjas! said...

This is no cause for concern. I have some of those years. The heal itself. I guess it has to do with eye strain. Since a computer for several hours each day, there I actually days where you literally can not see the screen without pain. From time to time I get this intense stabbing pain in my eyes for a few seconds. I guess it's popping a blood vessel.

Strangely, my mother and my sister tend to take it and after them. My father, a sister and brother seem to have this problem, and take after my father. Family? Strange?

Post a Comment