Sunday, December 13, 2009

How To Build A Roulette Help Build My Yugioh Deck?

Help build my Yugioh Deck? - how to build a roulette

Identity cards, such as 40-50, which my monsters and spells I need help tell me what to put in
Black Tyranno
Balloon Lizard
Black Stego
Total Defense Shogun
Grave Keepers Guard
Dark Driceratop
Gigantic Cephalotus
Copy Cat
Emes the Infinity
Sabersaurus
Hane Hane
Turbo Booster
Ocean Dragon Lord Neo Daedalus
Renge Gatekeeper of Dark World
The Wicked Dreadroot
Rare Metal Dragon
Gyroid
Captain Marauders
Speed Warrior
Blue Thunder T-45
Fiber Jar (), despite ban
Magna Drago
DD Warrior Lady
Obsidian Drago
Wall of Illusion
Charcoal Inpachi
Gemini Lancer
Inferno Hammer
Teva
Black Ptera
Roulette Barrel
Muka Muka
Enraged Muka Muka
Ghost Gardno
Prevent Council
Earth Effiggy
Mr. Van Dalgyon Black Dragon
Eater Bug Noleman
SPELLS
Double Summon
Lightning Voretx
Guard Penalty
Ax of Despair
Junk Dam
Alma Exchange
Monster Reincarnation
Mage Power
Body Mist
Smashing Ground
Emergency provisions
Gravity Ax-Garl
Heart of clear water
FALL
Some have suggested that 10 I want is not on the desk too well when

No comments:

Post a Comment