Saturday, December 12, 2009

Camera Bag For Canon Sx10 Great Little Bag What Is The Best Camera Bag For A SLR-like Camera?

What is the best camera bag for a SLR-like camera? - camera bag for canon sx10 great little bag

I have the Canon PowerShot SX10 IS. SLR is the smaller size of the camera. I look for a hardtail to wear the simple to use. Pockets is designed and plans are too small, most SLR bags have a large surface of a lens - I know it is not necessary. I have plans, a few filters, batteries and other things with my camera to make. I know that Canon makes a sack, but I expect something that is not so much like a camera bag. I'm a student, I am trying to live in a household that can afford a very expensive bag. ($ 50-ish or less if possible)

All links and suggestions are welcome, thank you! ^ _ ^

No comments:

Post a Comment