Friday, December 25, 2009

Fresh Apple Juice I'm Making Wine From Fresh Apple Juice, I'm Following A Recipe Of Friend Of Mine.?

I'm making wine from fresh apple juice, I'm following a recipe of Friend of mine.? - fresh apple juice

Usually, only set the juice to ferment yeastor in a bottle and left in a natural way without added sugar. I call the addition of sugar to the SC of 1.075 for a reading of the plan, 10% alcohol. I started in December 2, 2006, I control subcutaneously every two weeks and fell to 1025 from January 2, 2007. Today, 17 February, remains the same and 2007 unchanged. Is this normal, I see nothing other than fermentation. Should I point the yeast, which is Awil or more. My friend usually after bottles about3 to 4 weeks. It does not check it with a hydrometer, sooner or later. If you do not add sugar to my juice would be 5%.

No comments:

Post a Comment